Turbosmart GEN V Race Port Blow Off Valve for RB26
Turbosmart GenV Raceport 50mm Blow Off Valve suit Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, R33 and R34. This is designed as a bolt-on solution for RB26DETT drivelines and replaces the factory blow off valve plenum & simplifies the system with a single, 50mm Raceport Blow Off Valve capable of flowing over 1500HP.
The Turbosmart RacePort is famous for being an amazingly small and light Blow Off Valve for turbocharged competition level engines. Featuring our unique collar design and internal flow structures, it is 50% lighter and 25% smaller than the competition while flowing 330 CFM – making it the highest flowing BOV of it’s type on the market.
- Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
- Profiled Alloy Weld-On Fitting
- Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
- 52mm (2.0″) Inlet flows over 330 CFM
- Milspec hard anodized valve guide and stem
- Hi Temp Silicon Nomex diaphragm
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Dual 1/8 NPT pressure ports for convenient positioning
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ