A direct fit replacement for the factory unit, the Turbosmart Smart Dual Port BOV suits Mitsubishi EVO IV all way up to X. It is capable of handling anything from stock to heavily modified vehicles with upgraded turbochargers.
- Direct fit upgrade for the factory BOV on EVO IV to X
- Staged dual ports allow for bypass and vent to atmosphere operation in one valve
- Smart Port trumpet eliminates stalling and allows smooth integration with the car’s factory engine mapping
- A Milspec, lightweight, aluminium piston providing excellent valve response and prolonged piston life
- All billet CNC construction and attractive anodized finish
- Manufactured, assembled and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
- Port Blanking plug so you can switch to fully bypass if you want to
- Red Spring rated to -17 to -14 InHg (installed)
- Detailed fitting instructions
Smart Port Technology
The Smart Port is an innovative Blow-Off Valve, combining advanced design with precision CNC machined billet components. The valve works by using two staged ports and a one way valve on the trumpet outlet. This enables the Smart Port BOV to work like both a bypass AND vent to atmosphere valve in one, while also eliminating stalling and significantly reducing the chances of low speed compressor surge. In addition to this, the Smart Port’s unique lightweight piston is made from aerospace alloy with a military-spec coating, resulting in quicker valve response, better sealing and superior durability.
EVO V EVO VI EVO VII EVO VIII EVO IX