ULX110 15W40 Diesel Engine Oil 5L
ULX110 Engine Oil SAE 15w40 Diesel Supreme
Description: ULX110 engine oils are a new concept in petroleum base oils. Advancement in the last few years of specialty additives such as detergents, EP, viscosity stabilizers, and improvers and friction modifiers are needed to meet the needs of today’s transportation vehicles. Ultra Lube, Inc. through advanced research and development by today’s lubrication specialists and many top professional race engine builders have formulated an oil that out performs all commercial motor oils. Our emerald green coloured oil far exceeds the requirements of all engine manufacturers to provide maximum protection and performance. Through advanced research and product development, this oil is formulated to provide maximum protection and performance that far exceed the service requirements of all engine manufacturers, worldwide, and adds years of trouble free performance to your diesel engines. Our claims are backed with a guarantee.
Composition: Our premium high viscosity index base oils are blended with top of the line in each category of additives from three different lubricant additive specialists. The additive package adds to the excellence of this product by containing: oxidation inhibitors, detergent additives, rust inhibitors, zinc dithiophosphate, stabilizing agents, dispersant additives, corrosion inhibitors, pour point depressants, anti-wear additives, cleaning agents, anti-scuff additives, foam inhibitors, 2 friction modifiers, and organic molybdenum.
Performance Advantages: Increased horsepower by reducing friction up to 38%. Molybdenum coated parts protect at start up and during operation with accidental low oil operation. Increased oil pressure during severe service and continuous service operation. Reduced oil temperature by 7C, reduced oil consumption and increased fuel economy, increased compression and bearing life..
Uses: ULX110 is recommended for use in all internal combustion engines including gasoline, diesel, alcohol, and natural gas engines, supercharged, turbocharged or naturally aspirated engines.
Performance Characteristics: This product is designed to insure optimum performance in a wide variety of mixed fleet equipment under the most adverse operating conditions. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- EO-M Plus Mack Truck Company approval of 80,000 Kms oil service intervals.
- Meets MIL-L2104E (which supersedes MIL-2104D for heavy duty engines, MIL-L-45199B for supercharged diesels)
- Meets MIL-L46152D for gasoline and diesel engines, Meets European ACEA E9-08
- Meets API service classifications CH4 CI4 CJ4 SJ SL
- Exceeds the performance requirements of: Detroit Diesels, Detroit Diesel CD-II, Mack EO-J and EO-K/2, Caterpillar S-3, Caterpillar TO-2, Volvo B-20, MIL-L-46152D, MIL-L-2104E, and Ford, Chrysler, and I.H. requirements for Alkyl Zinc
- Exceeds ASTM Sequence Test IIC, IIIE and VE